Planning your trip to Paris?
Ask Sandrine about Bespoke Private Tours of Paris for groups of up to 6 people
Sandrine will answer your enquiry within 48 hours.
We advise you make your booking at least one week in advance to avoid disappointment.
How it works
1. You send your initial enquiry
2. Sandrine answers personally by email to discuss details and availability
3. Once you and Sandrine have agreed on the tour journey and details, you receive an electronic invoice (see indicative costs below)
4. Once payment has cleared, you receive your confirmation email with your journey details: date, time, meeting point in Paris, and other practical information
5. On the day you enjoy the tour and live an unforgettable experience!
2 Hours Tour, 200€ (2-6 people)
3 Hours Tour, 300€ (2-6 people)
Full Day Tours depend on requirements
Car tours with chauffeur also possible, please enquire.
All requests are reviewed and adjusted individually.
Each trip is individually tailored and requires research. For this reason, payment must be made up to 10 days before the tour for your reservation to become effective.
If you're looking for a guide to take you around Paris you simply can't do better than Sandrine! From the moment we contacted her she was extremely friendly and helpful,... read more
July 1, 2019
We love museums but are aware that they can overwhelming and exhausting. Sandrine took us on a magical mystery tour of some of her favorite works in the... read more
October 1, 2018
Sandrine Voillet was exceptionally knowledgeable about both the art collection and navigating around the huge Louvre museum. I was traveling with my 83-year-old father, who I pushed around the museum... read more
August 1, 2018
“I appreciate Everett’s ability to compose visually stunning photos, brining my memories to live every time I look at them.”
– Larina H.
“Everett should be nominated for photographer of the year. I am so pleased with her photography at my wedding.”
– Kam V.
“Everett knew exactly how to pull the best of me out, and into a beautiful portrait. I’m so glad I met Everett!”
– Jerri S.